You will hear part of a radio interview with a woman called Rachel Reed, who works in a commercial art gallery, a shop which sells works of art.
- What does Rachel say about her job title?
- What is the most common reason for the gallery not exhibiting an artist’s work?
- When can phone calls from artists be difficult for Rachel?
- Why does Rachel include a commentary in the catalogue?
- What does Rachel say about administrative work?
- What is Rachel’s role in the service the gallery offers to large companies?
- What does Rachel find most enjoyable about her job?