Here you have a card with a question written on it and you are required to explain what you think about the subject. There are some additional ideas on the card which you may use if you like.
Which is preferable, making your own decisions or asking others for advice?
- in education
- at work
- at different ages
A series of questions will now be asked, which both candidates are required to discuss together.
- Nowadays, there are so many products to choose from that it’s impossible to choose. To what extent do you agree?
- Who should decide how taxes are spent, government ministers or local people? ….. (Why?)
- Why do jobs that involve taking difficult decisions appeal to some people?
- What difficult decisions do you think scientists will face in the future?
- What is the best way of deciding how a criminal is punished?
- How easy is it to repair a wrong decision?