Interlocutor: Good morning / afternoon / evening. My name is …….. and this is my colleague …….. .
And your names are …….. ?
Could I have your mark sheets, please?
Interlocutor: First of all, we’d like to know something about you.
Where are you from (Candidate A)?
And you (Candidate B)?
[address Candidate B] Are you working or studying at the moment?
[address Candidate A] And you?
Questions that may be addressed to each candidate:
- How would you describe the area you live in?
- What are your neighbours like?
- Would you prefer to live somewhere else?
- What would you like to improve about the area you live in?
- How much free time do you have at the moment?
- How good are you at organising your time?