You will hear part of a discussion between two language experts, George Steadman and Angela Conti, who are talking about how advances in communication are affecting English usage.
- What point is made about the effect of the internet on language?
- When discussing the main criticism of text messaging, George reveals
- What view is stated about abbreviations in texting?
- When discussing the new genre of text-poetry, both researchers agree that
- What final conclusion do both the researchers reach about the state of English today?