You will hear an interview in which two journalists called Jenny Langdon and Peter Sharples are talking about their work. Choose the answer which fits best according to what you hear.
- What does Jenny say about the story which made her name?
- What does Jenny suggest about the editor she worked for on her first national daily newspaper?
- When Jenny got her own daily column on the newspaper, she felt
- Peter thinks he got a job on Carp Magazine thanks to
- Peter and Jenny agree that courses in journalism
- When asked about their novels, Peter and Jenny reveal